This few day I am try some unofficially Twitter widget to embedded into my blog, so bad none of it satisfy me. So, I keep on find out the solution, by searching tutorial online, with print screen. But most of them posted long ago while the layout of twitter already had a big change, I have to try click here and there to find out.
With print screen of the new layout of twitter , I try do simple tutorial to show you how to add official twitter widget into blogspot. Hope it help!
1. Login Twitter with your ID, click "Settings".
2. By default, you will direct to "Account" tab, find "profile settings". Click in.
3. Just remind, you must un-check Protect my tweets in order to show your tweet in public, under Tweet Privacy which in "Account" tab.
4. In "profile settings" pages, try to find out this link - "You can also add Twitter to your site here". Click in.
5. Now, you are on the Widget page, click in the "my Website".
6. Then, click in "Profile Widget".
7. Customize your Twitter widget with four categories which on the left. The latest preview will be on your right after you click "Test settings". After all, click "Finish & Grab Code".
8. You can either copy and paste the code, or click the blogger button below. I choose the simplest way, click the "Add to Blogger" button.
9. You will redirect to blogger page, you are request to login. After login, you will see this, choose your blog, type the title with any word you want, or leave it blank. Click add widget after customize. Official Twitter Widget has been added into your blog!
Have A Try!