Sunday, May 22, 2011

農曆四月十八

《辛卯年。癸巳月。乙亥日》
20-5-2011 Friday


Archery Discount voucher - 68 arrows for RM18 (original price is RM36) .
射箭配套折扣股本 - 68支箭 RM18(原價RM36)。

今天520,現在時間1314,5201314=我愛你一生一世,獻給我的准夫人。

Got one said he want to rent room of my house, I said he need to sign paper and give deposit, and the deposit will be return by the new person when he move out, who know he said it is not secure, I just reply ask him to stay Hotel for secure.
有一個人說想要租房閒,我說要簽字給定金,告訴他搬出去后有新人搬進來才會還他定金,他竟然說沒有保障,我回答他要保障的話就去住酒店。

The case is like that, my housemate move out suddenly and we gonna find someone to replace, and the one asking about room is only wanna stay for 3 months, asking a lots, as a tenant, I didn't get any extra money from housemate every month, everything is shared, in black and white, I gonna met landlord every month, in-charge house stuff, paying bills. I have nothing to do extra for housemate and new persons, someone even dare to ask for discount. LOL.

Someone said I shouldn't do like that, someone said I am too good, someone said I should stand at my ground.
有人說我不應該這麽做,有人說我太好心,有人說應該這麽做。

Every house have own rules, if can't compromise with the rules, just find other.
每個地方都有自己的遊戲規則,不喜歡就去別家。

If let the one who never give respect at the first place move in, it will be endless trouble with the one.
一開始就不尊敬,就算讓他住進來看來也是麻煩多多的。
連接分享

現在,大家在工作上都很注重『分工』,可惜,忘了『合作』。

【健康人心】解除人間的災難,一定要從改善人心做起;想救世,必先從人心救起。人心健康,則社會、國家,甚至天下都能調順;人民和樂,世界自然就能太平。

Message from Water
http://www.health-benefit-of-water.com/message-from-water.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...