Saturday, June 5, 2010

Long times I didn't touch her


Due to went to one week of oversea trip, the thing at my room was mess, and laziness, I didn't touch her for several weeks. Usually I didn't practise at home, scare I'll disturb neighbour and housemate.
因为去了一星期的旅行,房间的东西很乱,人也变懒惰,我有几个星期没有动到她了。平时我很少在家练习,我怕会吵到家里的人和邻居。


Her "hair" still smooth, shiny, the tension still there. Only tuning is a bit out, every time I meet this situation, I got a same feeling. Feel my hand became slow and pain when I touch her. Every guitarist hate this feeling, but no other way, need practise back, it's impossible to practise everyday, let fingers used to it, it's a loop, a cycle, just like a life, from low to high, high to low again.
她的“头发”还很滑,有光泽,还有弹性。只是音有点跑了,每次我遇到这样的情景,我都有同样的感觉。感觉手边变慢,动到她手会痛。每个吉他手都不喜欢这种感觉,但是没办法,只有练回,对我来说,每一天练习是不可能的,为了让手指熟悉,惟有学会走轮回的路,就像生活一样,从没有去有,又从有去没有。


Night, my little sweet heart back from her workplace, so, it's time to sit down, drink some coffee, having some chips. Desa Parkcity is always a nice, quiet and affortable place to drink tea with very nice lake's view.
晚上,我的亲爱的从远方回来,我们找一个地方好好坐下,喝点咖啡,薯片。Desa Parkcity是个很浪漫的地方,平静,价钱公道的悠闲地方,在旁还有一个很美的湖景。


Silent and cold night, it's romantic night with her, Good night.
平静和凉爽,浪漫的夜晚,我与她在一起,晚安。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...