Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A thought of one cup of coffee 一杯咖啡所激发的思想


It's a thought come to my mind when I change coffee brand, for a part few months, I was persist to buy only old town white coffee, now I change to Charcoal roasted Ipoh white coffee, if I didn't let go my old perception, I won't be have chance to try this wonderful taste coffee! So, letting go the past, you will have brand new start.
这是我换咖啡牌子所激发的思想,几个月前我还蛮坚持只买旧街场白咖啡,现在换成怡保炭烧白咖啡,真是没有放下的话,我就迟迟没有机会尝试到这更有咖啡味的咖啡!所以放下过去,就是新的开始。



The world is keep on changing, no matter good or bad, there are nothing last forever, this is the rule of universe, something come is a compliment of something gone, something gone is ready for something new to come. 
人生一直在变,好的,不好的,都不会是永远,这是自然规律,有来就有去,去了就有新的来。

If you want to something good to stay with you longer, you must put effort on it. But it's suffer when the one keep on holding the thing which got to go or change. 
如果要好一样东西留着一段时间的话,就要人努力坚持的。但是过于坚持留着一个要走的东西,人是有痛苦的。

Sometimes, human always complain and blaming there are something bad stick with them always. From my view, it's because they keep on holding the sadness thing by their hand. When the one let go, then that is the space to joy fill in.
有时人常埋怨他们时常有不好的事留在他们身上,往往觉得这些不好事是他们自己强留在自己的脑里不让它离去。人几时放下,那时就是幸福的开始。

I remember I read at some book before, one saint state that, if both of your hands keep holding something tight, how we got to grab something new? The things grab tight might are pass mind set, memory, fear, excuse, ... Human want happiness and joy must let go the thing shouldn't be grab, and the empty only able to get something which to grab. 
看过书里有一个圣贤说过,如果你双手都紧紧握满东西,那么你要怎么拿新的东西呢?那怕握着的是过去的思想,回忆,恐惧,瑕疵。。。人要幸福快乐就放下不该拿的,才能拿到想要的。

Most of the times, when I get something good, I will remind myself, to appreciate it, not to feel arrogant and being lazy, and must remember the feel of how hardworking to get it. it's because this success is not forever. For sure, I will feel happy too, just like a chinese proverb "feel satisfation is good to get happy". Don't think I won't be happy all the time while I being consciousness or feel over excited when I success.
所以当我得到好的东西时,我会警惕自己,要好好珍惜,不可得意忘形,变成懒惰,而且记得要以后要一样努力的得到成果。因为那不是永远。当然我会开心啦,知足常乐麻!请不要觉得我有自觉的和没有忘我的庆祝就当我是不会开心的人。

At opposite case, when I met bad situation, I won't feel sad until the day going collapse, because with the understanding what the universe rule, it's also not forever, normally I will treat it as challenge from god, perhaps god want to train me, teach me, owe someone else in part life or whatever, but not because I am cool and heartless, actually I also will feel sad sometimes it's just keep the tear from all. Anyway, the sadness come, the sadness will go as long as I not keep on holding it. 
当我得到不好的事时,我不会很伤心到死去活来,因为我明白这也不会是永远,就当上天给我考验,上天要我学这些事,当前世欠他人,...不是因为我是冷血无情的,其实我会伤心的,只是泪是不会留出来给大家看。终之那是会过去与离去,只要我没有把它(伤心的事)留下。

If you able to understand this principle, you may try to apply it in your life, happiness must be put on effort to strive it, it won't come without effort.
如果你看明白这道理,不妨尝试运用在你生活里,幸福和快乐是要争取的,没有白来的。^^

Good luck!
加油!

For the peace and love
献给和平与大爱

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...