Wednesday, April 6, 2011

農曆三月初三(清明)(Eng/Chi)

《辛卯年。壬辰月。庚寅日。西曆四月五日。星期二》
5/4/2011 Tuesday

Today is ChingMing,  the day which is Chinese pray for their ancestor.  Due to the working life, I didn't go for pray my ancestor for years.
清明節,由於工作的原因,我已經很多年沒有去祭祖。

my Nokia N96 is back! kena RM150, screen problem.
The service really efficient this time, only taken 4 days.  Previously it was caused by the heat which overuse the GPRS. Now, I know how to prevent it, but it fell down.
這次修理手機很有效率,四天就好了,銀幕問題。上幾次是用電話GPRS上網到過熱坏掉,現在好好用了卻不小心弄跌。


Night, I having dinner with friend at SS2 Mall, SS2 mall is new to him.
晚上和朋友去SS2廣場吃晚餐,他說要去哪裏看看。


It is a Malay village style restaurant.
馬來風味連鎖餐館。


Due to the heavy rain, my housemate move dogs to the place whereby near to another housemate's bike, and he is so kind to open a umbrella for the dog.  Who knows, the dog destroy and umbrella, and the bike seat of my housemate which cost about RM70.
差點給狗兒們氣死,不然就將近破產。
因爲下雨,屋友把狗綁進來,怎知它破壞了一把雨傘,和另一個屋友的機車車座。

連接分享
Sharing

[轉]人生不論長短,都要努力讓這輩子沒有遺憾,無遺憾的人生才有意義。
No matter the life long or short, need work hard to make our life no regret, the life is only declare meaningful when there is no regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...