Monday, April 11, 2011

農曆三月初七 (Eng/Chi)

  《辛卯年。壬辰月。甲午日》
  9/4/2011 Saturday
Most of the kid now a day have a these device on their hands all the time.
現在的孩子的手上都有這些電器。


Group purchasing Hanfu news updated, I successful received 90% money from friends.
漢服團購有新進展。

It was a friend suddenly come to my house after my work, said he wanna let me see something, share something with me, (actually I listen he share once), this time he said it gotta show me a experiment, but this is Saturday night, which is the only time I can outing with my gf.
晚上有位朋友沒有事先邀約,突然跑來我家說要分享東西,(其實我聼過他分享一次),這次要做實驗等事,星期六晚上是我和晴兒一星期唯一的能在一起的一段時間。

I have shown my ground clearly, tonight really can't, actually giving chance listen is let friend have chance to share his story only, I will never involve in those business, even how good it is, how many money can be earn in short time, or what ever, I already decide to delicate my life to art, music, except family there is no more extra time.
金龍表明到很明顯,今晚不行,聼也是賞臉朋友讓他有機會表演罷了,其實自己根本不想參與者類似生意,不管那東西有多好,在短時間賺多少錢也好,我已一早決定這一生奉獻給藝術,音樂。


Since I start my music journey, many people keep on thinking the musicians all are live with very difficult way, everyday eat the cheapest meal, save all expenses from survive, every month spend all money until zero, thought musician have no "life", no "nice food", no "house" ,no "car", thought us using interest to fill up our stomach, using feel of interest to bring my family to travel oversea, using the feel interest to get marriage, I not really want to explain or prove to anyone how I live, how much I saving I do every month, how much I gave to my parent,  how much salary I get every month, how I spend money.
在從事音樂藝術道路上,很多人會以爲我們這些音樂人生活很辛苦,每天粗茶淡飯,省吃省用,每個月剛剛好,沒有“人生”,沒有“娛樂”,沒有“美食”,沒有“房子”,沒有“大車”,認爲我們是用興趣來填飽肚子的,用興趣的感覺來帶全家人去國外旅遊的,用興趣的感覺來結婚,我根本不想向任何人解釋我生活怎樣,存了多少錢,給父母多少錢,每個月有多少薪水,怎樣花錢,怎樣存錢。

Everyone value thing with different way, include me, how I value the thing is totally different especially compare to the friend who same age group with me.
每個人的價值觀都不同,我的價值觀絕對和平常人不同,尤其是和我同輩的朋友們。

Many people think going watch a show at cinema is worth, normal person like us should like to enjoy it,
I myself feel the movie not really attract me, not feeling wanna watch at all, I won't like to watch it even I have free ticket.  If the movie is really nice, I rather watch it with my computer,or DVD,  actually I not really like to watch movie with crowed people out there.
有很多人覺得去電影院看電影很值得,是平常人該去享受的,
金龍覺得這些電影都沒有什麽好看,根本沒有想去看,給我免費的票都不想去看。再好的戯,也許我只會也在電腦面前看,其實我蠻不喜歡在很多人的地方看電影。

Many people think that hurting several miles for nice and special food is the most enjoyable thing in the life, that may is the good way to release their stress after work for them, the life may meaningless without a nice food,
but I feel totally different, I not feel wanna eat those nice food, even thought it is free for me, send to my plate, I also won't eat them.  either how hungry am I, or how stress am I, or how rich am I, I still like green vegetable and white rice, light tea and barley.  I can eating the same type of food every day, every meal is specious, I appreciate all of them.
有很多人覺得行千里路找特別的食物,新奇的食物,美味的食物,是工作后疏解壓力的方法,享受美食是人間最重要的享受之一,
但金龍根本不想去吃這些食物,免費送到面前我也不會吃下去。就算再餓,再煩惱的時候,再有更多金錢,我也一樣喜歡青菜白飯,淡茶玉米。我可以每一天都吃一樣的食物,每一餐都是珍貴的,我一樣珍惜它。

Perhaps many musician like to buy a lots effect pedal, keep on upgrade their instruments, changing part, make the sound nicely, even modify their guitar to make the sound special,
For me, I only need to proper guitar, proper effect pedal is more than enough, no need to always upgrade, no need to add-on anything, also not need modify, what to improve and modify is actually our own skill, technique, and passion.
有很多人覺得玩音樂組合需要買很多電子零件,一直換更好的吉他,附加很多零件,讓聲音更生動,修改吉他讓吉他聲音更特別,
金龍就覺得有一把像樣的吉他,有一個像樣的零件就非常足夠,不需要一直換東西,也不用一直附加東西,也不用一直修改。真正要加強的,修改的是我們的技巧和熱忱。

I can donate a lot money and time to charity, I can gave my family very big amount from my salary, I just not like to spend my money on such entertainment which I feel bore, or nice food, perhaps many people feel I have no life, live with very difficult way, it is because they just putting my lifestyle on themselves, but they didn' t understand how I thinking, how I value a thing, I not feel I depreciate myself, my life, I feel my life enrich instead and no regret, I really feel peace
我可以花很多金錢時間給慈善,我可以給我大部分的薪水給家人,就是不願意花在我覺得無謂的娛樂,美食上,很多人覺得我沒有人生,自己拿苦來受,因爲他們以我的生活方式放在他們身上,其實大家的思想觀念都完全不同,金龍卻自己覺得自己活著是沒有墮落,很充實,沒有遺憾,每天打從心理的開心。


There are a lots, a lots...
還有很多。。。很多。。

Not understand why I think like that? nothing special, I have my own story, and I have different background with other, different thought and attitude, met different difficulties, so how I value a thing, and why I start doing a thing is for sure different with other, I believe everyone is different.

不明白吧爲什麽我會這樣想吧?因爲我有我的故事,和別人不同的背景,不同的思想態度,不同遭遇困境,看得事物,做事的出發點也當然不同。我相信每個人都不同。

Have you been experience at the edge life and dead, with 1 second delay will totally change the ending of your life?
你曾經歷過生死邊沿,一秒鈡的遲就造就完全不同的結局?

Have you see how your family member die in front of you?
你曾經看著你最親的人去世嗎?

Have you seen the one who like to eat nice food, from healthy to he get sick slowly, and the sick getting serious?
你曾經看著一個愛享受美食的人,看著他吃,看著他慢慢生病,慢慢重病?

連接分享

While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you‘ll be beat down by it.
当幻想和现实直面时,总是很痛苦的。而你要么被痛苦击倒,要么把痛苦踩在脚下。

If you hate me, I don't really care. I don't live to please you! 
如果你讨厌我,我一点也不介意,我活着不是为了取悦你。

苦來要消受,若你的人生中有一百次的病痛,那麼,今天已痛過一次就只剩九十九了!每痛一次就消一次業。

是非雜音不能多我一個,相互關心不能少我一個。

能善用時間的人,必能掌握自己努力的方向。

世上有兩件事不能等:一、孝順 二、行善。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...