Wednesday, April 20, 2011

農曆三月十七 (Eng/Chi)

 《辛卯年。壬辰月。甲辰日》 
19/4/2011 Tuesday


This morning is so hot, sunshine is very strong, it is quite in the morning, actually I planned to wear Hanfu to working one but I can't do it.
今天早上超熱,加上有點趕時間,沒有穿漢服上班。


The day already hot during the cleaning, but it's still fine due to the weeded ground, it really make the job faster.
今天很熱,還好昨天除了草,打掃快多了。


ZaiZai is going to become HotDog.
宅仔要變熱狗了。

Study for seventeen years in school and University, join over 10 years old activity (Scout, Music Club, Band, Training camp, camping, hiking,...) but I still not have experience as a secretary, anyone know the jobs of secretary of a club?
讀了十七年書,參加了十多年的活動(童軍,音樂團體,樂團,組團生活營,組團露營,組團爬山。。。)但從來沒有擔任過活動中的秘書,活動的秘書是要做什麽的?

The car was left unlock since last night, fortunately the car is still there this morning.
昨晚车门没有上锁,今早幸好车还有在。

 
One of my pretty student just miss a class last week without notification, but request for replacement, I said "ok, you need to treat me a drink."  For me, who also need take the responsible to the thing that they made.
一位美眉學生在沒有通知的情況下錯過上一個星期的課,可是事後卻要求補課,我說可以,請我一杯水吧。對我而言,誰都應該對自己做的事負起最後的責任。

After work, I bring all of my dogs for a walk, first, I was walking with two strong doggies, then only walk with another obedient dog but walk severals street, now both of my hands and legs are wear out already.
放工後溜狗兩次,先溜兩只很牛的狗,另一只則走了幾條街,手和腳都軟了。

連接分享

作者:Tan Yen Yee ( 相簿 )

Alia | April 15th, 2011 - 11:43 pm

批評蒙元、滿清不是要仇視今天的蒙古人和滿人

Zewen Ng 寫於 2011年4月13日 0:26

Teh Peng Hong 寫於 2011年4月19日 22:19

每日一思:人要有欲望,生活才能进步!可是,欲望是无穷无尽的!当欲望变成了贪念,人类便会掉入失去灵魂的深渊里,如同行尸走肉般生活了。

作者:Gilbert Goh ( 相簿 ) · 更新於約 1 週前

自己害自己,莫過於亂發脾氣。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...