Thursday, May 5, 2011

農曆三月二十八

《辛卯年。壬辰月。乙卯日》
30-4-2011 Saturday

What can you observe is this picture? Did you observed some greatest working contribute their energy and life for our mother earth?
這張圖,你看到什麽?看到偉大工作者在為大地付出嗎?

I am back, from busy to relax life style, and from relax back to busy life again.
我回來了,從匆忙去悠閒,又從悠閒回來匆忙。


The life is like a test, perhaps an assignment, the things can be all come together, and many of them can't wait to be complete, such as working, deliver stock, meeting, trip, find housemate to fill up the slot, ROM,...
有時人生就是有注定要匆忙的時候,就好像一個考驗,很多一定要在那個時候辦的事可以一連串這樣出來。工作,送貨,會議,旅行,找屋友,註冊。。。

Company secretary only give me the income tax form today! while today is the last day to pay.
公司的秘書今天才給我納稅表格!而這是最後一天! 


My colleague said that the government do collect income tax and registration until 8pm now, so I go to try.
我的同事說納稅政府部門在這段期間開到八點,所以我去試試看。


It's open! and there is no one in queue.
果然還開著! 而且沒有人的。


It's a first time I pay income tax, need to open new account, new file....a group of them surrounding me to help me, and taking picture for fun some more.
這是我第一次納稅,要開戶口,新文件等。。工作人員包圍著我來幫助,還拍照作樂。


Their service not bad!
服務態度還不錯!


我的房間
My room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...