Tuesday, May 24, 2011

農曆四月廿一

 《辛卯年。癸巳月。戊寅日》  
23-5-2011 Monday 


Plan to go for the GuQin Class, it is Chinese Instruments.
星期一晚上我人生第一個華樂課-古琴。



6 dishes for RM4
六樣菜,四塊錢。


Ngiam Chee Jieh 的相片 - 「牆上相片

Hope to bring back one GuQin.
希望等下能带一张古琴回来。

Depart on 6pm from section 17, to Kepong, due to don't know the road, loss, malfunction of GPS, drive to Segamut, arrive the school on 8 something, it make me going crazy.  Fortunately the teacher still waiting me, really feel sorry. 
六点出门从十七区去甲洞,不懂路+迷路+GPS失灵+尿急+肚子饿,去到Segamut..., 八点多才到,驾车驾到我快要发狂。幸好老师还有在,我真是很不好意思。

Recently I sat with wrong posture, it hurt my back, have to learn how to sit with knelt style.
錯誤的胡坐姿態太久很傷脊椎,學習正坐和跪坐。

Something I even try to sleep with knelt style, with hanfu, I can't sleep without blanket.
請不要驚奇,如果你看到你身旁有一個人睡覺時穿著漢族服裝跪坐睡著。

Feel so sorry to my friends to make you guys waiting., the post which I promise to post about keep hair one still in progress, I try my best to finish it, Good night.
不好意思,等我的蓄髮教學文章的男同袍們,我會盡快完成的。晚安

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...